GUEST ROOM & RATE Accomodations
Beautiful rooms and suites in Cuthbert House Inn, our historical bed and breakfast in Beaufort, SC, have private baths and spacious reading or relaxing areas with all modern conveniences. The stunning views of the waterfront or gardens highlight your experience here.
Select your lodging accommodations to enjoy a cozy winter fire and claw foot soaking bathtub, a whirlpool tub or an oversize shower. Choose a king or queen bed to meet your specific needs.
You will find amenities in each room including free wireless Internet access, hair dryers and magnifying mirrors as well as complimentary soaps, shampoo and more. Mini-refrigerators, bottled water, fresh ice daily, cable TV and DVD players also are provided with a variety of choices for your entertainment.
Our room rates include an early piping hot coffee service, a full southern-style homemade breakfast between 8 a.m. and 9:15 a.m.; and complimentary sunset hors d’oeuvres and refreshing beverages are served on the veranda or in the parlor.
Loaner bicycles to tour the National Historic District are provided, and formal gardens invite you to stroll or sit and relax. We also have a private parking lot right in the back of our house which has a spot for every guest.
Our hospitality, personalized service and thoughtfully appointed accommodations make the Cuthbert House Inn a welcome alternative to typical hotel rooms for your Beaufort, SC getaway.
Room rates vary by room, season and day of the week. View the Availability and Reservations page for more specific room details.
Cancellation Policy: Should you need to cancel a reservation outside of seven days prior to your stay, you will be refunded your deposit, minus a $25 processing fee. Should you need to cancel within seven days of your stay you will forfeit your deposit. Please contact us with any cancellations so that we can work with you to reschedule your visit.
Children over the age of 12 are welcome.
LUXURY BAY FRONT KINGS
PREMIER BAY FRONT SUITES
DELUXE KING ROOM
DELUXE QUEEN ROOMS
- A two-night minimum reservation is required for some holidays and weekends.
- Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- Check-in time is between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. – Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Advance deposit of one night is required at the time of reservation and will be refunded (less $25 cancellation fee) if cancellation is made before 7 days prior to arrival.
- The Cuthbert House Inn is a non-smoking environment; however, outside smoking areas are provided.
- Families with children 12 and over are welcome.
- Some pet friendly rooms are available for dogs, but dogs are not permitted in the indoor common guest areas. Service dogs are welcome. Our pet-friendly rooms are the Coastal Suite, the Mariner Suite and the Courtyard Room.
Consider giving a bed and breakfast gift certificate to celebrate those important milestones that require something special. Whether it is a birthday, anniversary, holiday, retirement or just a special getaway, gift certificates are a great way to share a thoughtful gift that promises relaxation and a private escape.
Certificates may be purchased for a specific denomination or for a specific room. Your recipient will receive a beautifully designed certificate along with an introduction to Beaufort S.C. and The Cuthbert House Inn and instructions on how to make their reservations.
Along with our guarantee to make your recipients stay with us an enjoyable, memorable event, Jeff and Mary Ann will be glad to add any additional enhancements or arrangements to the stay. Suggestions are dinner reservations, champagne, chocolates or flower in the room, carriage rides and tours.
To purchase a Gift Certificate for use at The Cuthbert House Inn, you may call us at 843-521-1315 or